Thursday, August 19, 2010

From the Right Side of Age to the Wrong!

Nothing’s changed. I still love Anthony Hopkins. Was that supposed to change anyway!

As I look back on the three decades, nothing seems to have changed really…except a few friends here and there…a few extra pounds of butter fat…a companion to share a life with…that’s something though!

Nothing seems to have changed…except that I use Olay anti-wrinkle…is that a big deal? WTF!

Nothing’s changed. I still love Anthony Hopkins. Last night, when Amitava walked in with a bottle of Chianti, I told him I need a human liver and fava beans to go with it. My man then came up with the cheesy line ‘Eat Me’. Dear Anthony…please don’t wince. I turn thirty today…my man’s a little older than that. Such display of imbecilic behaviour happens at this age anyway. Nothing other than the degree of idiocy seems to have changed.

5 comments:

Ritika said...

Awww.. that's sweet and no ur man wasn't cheesy and yeah one Mr.Hopkins would agree am sure.

Debanjana said...

:)....

Scribbler :) said...

at least you are on the right side of 30s...

The Ketchup Girl said...

happppy 30 babe!

Debanjana said...

thanks KG....